TealTracker User's Manual
Program Version 1.44
Last Updated: October 4, 2010
PalmOS Files (.ZIP Archive)
Windows Mobile Files (.EXE Installer)
Windows Desktop PC File (.EXE Program)
Installing the Program
Chapter 1 – Overview
Manual Entry View
Chapter 2 – Accounts
Chapter 3 – Activity Log
Creating Time-Clock Entries
Creating Manual Entries
Chapter 4 – Reports
Chapter 5 – Advanced Features
Chapter 6 – Preferences
Chapter 7 – Display Prefs
Chapter 8 – Synchronization
Windows Mobile Handhelds
Windows Desktop PC
Appendix A – TealPoint Pen-Free Navigation
Appendix B – Revision History
Appendix C – Contact Info
Appendix D – Registering
Appendix E – Products
Appendix F – Legal Notice
TealTracker is a powerful but easy-to-use time and expense-tracking application for mobile devices.
PalmOS programs are distributed in a compressed ZIP archive typically named TEALTRAC.ZIP that contains the following files:
TEALTRAC.PRC The TealTracker utility program
TPSETUP.EXE Easy installer program (Windows only)
TRACDOC.PDF This document in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format
TRACDOC.HTM This document in HTML format (sans images)
TRACDOC.PRC This document in TealDoc format
REGISTER.HTM TealPoint Registration form in HTML format
REGISTER.TXT TealPoint Registration form in text format
Windows Mobile programs are distributed in an automatic EXE installer meant to be run on your desktop PC.
TEALTRAC_PPC_INSTALL.EXE The TealTracker Windows Installer
Windows Desktop PC programs are distributed as a plain EXE file that you can save to your desktop and run directly.
TEALTRAC.EXE The TealTracker Desktop PC program
TealTracker for WebOS installs directly from the Palm App Catalog
On a Windows PC you can also use quick setup installer by double clicking on the TPSETUP.EXE installer program, and following the on screen prompts.
Use the Palm Installer in the Palm Desktop to install the program file TEALTRAC.PRC.
Instructions on how to use the Palm Installer are in the handbook that came with your Treo, Palm, Pilot, PalmPilot, or WorkPad. You can find the installer either as a stand-alone program in your Palm install folder, in the Windows Start Menu with the other Palm programs, or in the Palm Desktop program as an icon (called Install or Quick Install) along the left-hand side.
You can also optionally install a handheld version of this documentation. This manual is provided in this archive as the PalmPilot document TRACDOC.PRC. To read it, install it using the Palm Install Tool and read it with a Palm doc reader program like TealDoc.
Connect your handheld to your desktop PC, then run TEALTRAC_PPC_INSTALL.EXE on your PC and follow the on-screen prompts..
No installation is necessary. Save the TEALTRAC.EXE to a convenient location on your Desktop or other location. Run it by double-clicking on it.
If you want Start Menu shortcuts, you can create these manually by right-clicking on the app and using the Windows Create Shortcut menu.
When the program is first run, the program will create a new folder in your My Documents directory with the same name as the .EXE file. This is where the program’s data files are stored.
TealTracker helps you keep track to time spent between multiple accounts, clients or tasks. It keeps an automatic log of activities as you change them, and lets you generate or export reports when it comes time to submit bills or expense reports. While designed primarily to track billable hours, it also lets you log simple mileage and expense entries too.
Run the TealTracker application by tapping on TealTracker icon in the Palm applications launcher.
The TealTracker Main Screen comes in two flavors, each optimized for a particular style of use. Both layouts are similar, showing time, statistics, and an Activity Log, a list of the logged activities recorded for a selected day.
By default, TealTracker starts up in the Time-Clock View, which is designed to easily record activities the minute they start or stop.
In the Time-Clock View, a column of accounts buttons appears on the right side of the screen. Accounts can represent individual clients or even tasks or subtasks for one or more clients that need to be tracked. See the chapter: “Accounts” for more information on creating and configuring accounts.
Tap on an account button to start, stop, or change the current activity. A new log entry will be automatically be generated, recording the current date and time. See the chapter: “Recording Activities” for more information on using the Time-Clock View to record your activities as you do them.
In the Manual Entry View, selectable by choosing the Toggle Account Buttons menu item, the account buttons have been removed to allow for a wider Activity Log list. The Manual Entry View is designed for folks who don’t record their activities the minute they start or stop, and thus don’t need the time-clock functionality of the account buttons.
The first step in using TealTracker is to create a list of accounts. Accounts represent the individual clients, activities, or tasks you want to record. You can set them to equal the names of clients you bill, the companies they represent, tasks you perform, or even billing codes for individual projects.
Each account can support a separate pay rate used for reporting purposes, as well as billing minimums and increments, described below.
Tap on the Accounts button on the main screen to view the list of active accounts. Tap on Add to create a new account, or Edit, to open an existing one into the Account Properties screen.
With the category picklist, you can optionally limit the list of accounts to those assigned to a selected category.
(New in 1.37)
On the Account Properties screen, you can set the
following properties for the account:
Specifies the name of the account.
Specifies the category in which to place this account. Edit the list of categories using the Edit
Categories menu on the Main Screen.
Specifies the billing rate in dollars (or other currency units) per hour of activity used when generating reports.
Specifies the billing/reimbursement rate for the account in dollars (or other currency units) per recorded mile (or kilometer) of travel used when generating reports.
Minimum minutes per task
Specifies the minimum number of billable minutes for each entry in the activity log. This value affects short entries with a non-zero time range. If the time falls below the specified limit, the recorded hours are automatically bumped up when totaling reported billable hours.
Use this option if you typically bill clients for a minimum amount of time even for, say, a quick phone call that distrupts your work flow but would be insignificant if billed at an hourly rate. Set this value to zero if you don’t need it.
HINT: This field only affects the calculation of reports, not the monthly/weekly/daily hours display on the Main Screen. That display always reports actual hours.
Minimum minutes per bill
Specifies a minimum time to bill to an account. If there are some billable minutes for an account but the amount falls below this minimum, the minutes will be boosted automatically to this minimum value. Set this value to 1 minute if you don’t wish to have a minimum minute value.
Rounding minutes per bill
Specifies the billing time interval for reports. Total summarized hours for each account are rounded off to the nearest even multiple of this time interval. Set this value to 1 minute if you don’t want the minutes rounded off.
Accounts can be organized into categories, selectable from the category pick list on Main Screen. Select Edit Categories from the Options menu to show, hide, or rename categories.
Uncheck categories to hide them. Hidden categories do not appear in the category pick list, and accounts placed into a hidden category do not appear even when the All category is selected.
Log activities in real time using the buttons in the time-clock account list. The button names correspond to the accounts present in the category chosen by the category pick list in the top right corner of the screen. If activity in an account is ongoing, the button for that account is shown highlighted.
When no task is in progress, you can mark the start of an
activity by just tapping on an account button.
You’ll be given the opportunity to confirm the date, time, and account
associated with the new log entry, as well as given the opportunity to log an
expense value, mileage, or note associated with that entry.
When the activity on the task is done, just tap on the account button again to log a stop time for the activity. You’ll be given a change to confirm the end time, expense value, mileage, and note for the activity entry.
NOTE: The expense, mileage, and note fields here give you a chance to modify values you previously set when starting the activity. There aren’t distinct notes associated with the start and end of each task.
As an alternative to end time, select the Dur button to calculate an end time from a task duration in “hh:mm”. (New in 1.12)
If you tap on a different account when another is active,
you can log the start the new activity and end the old one in a single step. Here, you can set a note and value for the
new activity as well as modify ones for the task you are finishing.
You can also manually create log entries using the New button on the Main Screen. The Activity Entry Screen will open. A new log entry will be created, defaulting to the time range set in TealTracker Preferences, if possible.
You can also modify an existing entry using the Activity Entry Screen. To modify an entry, select it in the Activity Log and tap on the Edit button.
If an entry is still running, you’ll be asked to stop it first before editing. When done, you can later choose the Restart last entry menu, which restarts the last (most recent) entry in the log.
HINT: When editing log entries, you cannot move an entry to overlap the time range of another activity. You can, however, set an entry’s start and end times to the same value. This is useful to record a mileage or expense with no associated hours.
To delete older entries from the history log, choose Purge log entries from the main TealTracker Tools menu.
Each task entry contains note field which you can use for any purpose. Tap on the notes button (…) to expand this note field to full screen.
You can also use the notes field to store a “Quick List” of pre-selected keywords. Tap on the down-arrow button next to the field list to chose an entry to add to the current notes area, or “Edit quick list” to change the list of available keywords. (New in 1.12)
When adding keywords to the quick
list, add one term or phrase per line, separated by line breaks (carriage
For each time clock entry, you may
optionally specify a four-letter custom code using the box to the right of the
account task picklist.
(New in 1.37)
Activity codes are typically used to annotate a particular activity for billing purposes, and may be customized to fit your needs. Any codes you specify will automatically appear in generated summary reports.
The default billing codes used by TealTracker are suggested ABA legal activity codes. To change or edit this list, select “Edit Codes..” from the activity code selector box, and enter one code on each line, each beginning with the 4-letter unique code followed by an optional description.
What good is time-logging program if you can’t get the data back out? Not much. Fortunately, TealTracker boasts some really powerful reporting, export, and charting capabilities using the data you’ve entered.
To generate a new report, select Reports from the Main Screen.
You can generate a report that includes all accounts, or limit the report to a single account or account category.
The Reports Screen lets you choose the type of report as well as the date range for which log entries to include in the report. You can set the date range manually, or choose from the following list of buttons:
· Current Pay Period (set in Preferences)
· Last Pay Period
HINT: If a logged activity entry spans two days, it will be included in the report if its start time falls within the specified inclusive date range.
TealTracker supports three different text-format reports. Time periods can be specified in either traditional hour-minute format (0:00) or in decimal fractions (0.0) of an hour.
(New in 1.28)
A full report lists each activity entry in the requested time range, as well as a summary of hours, expenses, travel distance, and billable totals.
A summary report only includes the last summary portion of a full report.
A CSV Report is typically used to export raw activity log entries to a spreadsheet program. Individual entries are written out, one line per entry.
To save a text report, select the Save… button. You have the option to save the file as a text file or as a memo.
The Memo option
(PalmOS only) saves the text report as a memo in the standard MemoPad application,
or multiple memos if the report is too large to fit in a single memo. Since HotSynced memos can be read in the
Palm Desktop application, memos are an easy way to transfer reports back to the
desktop PC if an external card and reader are not available.
The Text option lets you export a report to a RAM or directly to an external SD/MMC/MS/CF card, if available.
NOTE: When stored in RAM on PalmOS devices, text files are written as Public Text format files recognized by TealDoc and other TealPoint applications. When written to an external card, they are written as raw plain text files.
You can lookup any saved reports later using the Browse button on the Reports Screen.
Tap on the Print button to print a report using TealPrint (if installed). (PalmOS only)
Account Charts show summarized totals as a bar or pie graph broken down by account. Supported charts include:
Total Income by Account
· Total Income by Account in Percentage
· Total Income by Account in Pie Chart (New in 1.12)
· Total Hours by Account
· Total Hours by Account in Percentage
· Total Hours by Account in Pie Chart (New in 1.12)
· Total Expenses by Account
· Total Miles by Account (or Kilometers)
Category Charts show summarized totals as a bar or pie graph broken down by account. Supported charts include:
· Total Income by Category (New in 1.12)
· Total Income by Category in Percentage (New in 1.12)
· Total Income by Category in Pie Chart (New in 1.12)
· Total Hours by Category (New in 1.12)
· Total Hours by Category in Percentage (New in 1.12)
· Total Hours by Category in Pie Chart (New in 1.12)
· Total Expenses by Category (New in 1.12)
· Total Miles by Category (or Kilometers) (New in 1.12)
Day Charts show individual entries in the requested date range. hours and income are shown as “stack” graphs, with the data for each account layered up the last, while expenses and mileage are shown as “scatter” graphs, with each entry appearing as a boxed point on the graph.
Supported charts include:
· Total Income
· Total Hours
· Total Expenses
· Total Miles (or Kilometers)
Multiple Identities allow you to track the activities for up to four different people, or “double-bill” for activities—such as a day job and moonlighting during idle times—that overlap.
(New in 1.37)
To select a new identity, select Switch Identity from the drop-down Options menu. Each identity maintains its own independent set of time clock entries and accounts.
Select Preferences from the TealTracker main menu to adjust the following global program preference items:
Default entry times
Set default start an end times for an entry created using the New button. If there is already an entry that exists overlapping the default time range set here, the new entry will begin after the overlapping entry.
If either the start or end time is not checked, that item will default to the current time.
Report pay period
Sets the pay period starting day and weekly interval. These values control the Last Pay and Curr Pay buttons on the Reports Screen.
HINT: If you set the pay period to 0, pay periods are assumed to be monthly on the same day of each month, or the last day of a month if the selected day does not occur in a month. (New in 1.43)
Start of week
Sets the starting day of the week used by the Weekly Total statistics value on the TealTracker Main Screen.
Currency symbol and digits
Sets the current symbol(s) and decimal places used in reports and throughout the program.
Currency symbols may be up to 4 characters long, but longer symbols might overlap text on some screens.
Metric distance units
Changes the mileage label from “Miles” to “Kilometers” in reports and throughout the program.
Select Display Prefs from the TealTracker main menu to adjust the following global program preference items:
Fancy system fonts (palmOS)
When set to All, system fonts are replaced by high-resolution “thin” fonts. When set to Auto, buttons are left using standard bolder fonts.
Allows you to set the global font size. Note that on some devices (particularly smartphones) with low resolution screens, larger font sizes may not be usable. (Windows PC and Windows Mobile only) (New in 1.32)
Allows you to turn off the system click sound when navigating on screen controls. (Windows PC and Windows Mobile only) (New in 1.32)
If set, TealTracker restores to the last account category used each time you return. If not checked, the category resets to “All” each time.
Close ‘forgotten’ tasks at 11:59
If this option is set, when you close an open task (tapping on the account list) and the elapsed time ends after 5am on the next day, TealTracker assumes you forgot to close that task and default the end time to 11:59pm on the previous day.
Change tasks without confirmation
If this option is set, tasks immediately begin and end when you select an account button; the confirmation dialog does not appear. (New in 1.32)
Close ‘forgotten’ tasks at 11:59
If this option is set, when you close an open task (tapping on the account list) and the elapsed time ends after 5am on the next day, TealTracker assumes you forgot to close that task and default the end time to 11:59pm on the previous day.
TealTracker supports a handy synchronization mechanism that allows you to synchronize databases between any devices running copies of TealTracker. (New in 1.32)
Unlike traditional synching mechanisms, TealTracker uses a shared storage media to carry data between devices. While it might take an extra step or two, it allows synchronization between arbitrary devices (such as between PalmOS and Windows Mobile handhelds) and allows manual confirmation when conflicting changes are detected.
Synchronization is typically done using either a removable storage card or HotSync. The latter is only applicable when synching a PalmOS handheld to the TealTracker Desktop.
HINT: Whenever you run a sync operation, the current databases are first backed up, so you can undo any changes with an “Undo” operation if necessary.
When you “sync” a device, TealTracker copies any changes that have been made to the common storage media. At the same time, the program loads any changes that have previously been synced there.
Thus, to copy changes from one device to another, you would sync twice, once on the “source” device and then once on the “target” device. If changes were made on both devices, simply run one more sync on the “source” device.
For example, to sync using an SD storage card:
1) Insert the card into the first device
Run a sync to the card
3) Insert the card into the second device
4) Run a sync to the card
To sync the PalmOS version with TealTracker Desktop using HotSync
1) Run a sync on the handheld with sync to set to “TealTracker Desktop”
2) Perform a HotSync operation
3) Run a sync in TealTracker Desktop with Sync to set to the named handheld HotSync ID.
The following choices are available when choosing a storage media to sync to:
The first choice, TealTracker Desktop, will synchronize data to/from the Palm Desktop backup folders. A list of system storage volumes will also be displayed. The last of these usually indicates a removable storage (SD) card, if one is inserted. Other volumes may be shown as well, but these typically represent internal flash memory and aren’t suitable for synching because they aren’t removable.
One choice, Storage Card, is available
If the Palm Desktop is installed, a named HotSync entry will be present for every installed handheld. Entries will also appear for any removable flash (SD) cards current mounted as a drive under Windows.
HINT: TealTracker recognizes any drive as being “sync-able” by its contents. If the drive contains a folder named “DCIM”, “PALM”, or “CARDSYNC” in its root folder, it will appear as a sync-able target.
When synchronizing, TealTracker can usually auto-detect which changes to keep and which to reject based on past snapshots of the databases on both devices. In a few ambiguous cases, notably when synching for the first time or when new config entries are available, TealTracker will give you a chance to accept or reject potential changes. You can alternatively set the sync mode to Accept All or Reject All to automate a response.
By default, TealTracker will only sync individual files if other changes have been made to the card since the last sync. Choose this option to force a sync operation regardless of external changes.
You can use this feature to force a load all the databases uploaded by another device. To do so, first start with a clean install. Insert an SD card containing synced data from another device (or HotSynced data from the TealTracker Desktop), then sync with the “Force Sync” option and “Accept all changes” sync mode.
The following operations may be performed during a sync operation:
Number of new History Log or Account entries added to current databases
Number of History Log or Account entries that have been either deleted or replaced by newly added entries
Number of existing Account entries that have been replaced with differing versions.
To help automate keeping two devices in sync, you can schedule automatic syncing in the Auto Sync Prefs screen.
option is most useful for synchronizing a PalmOS handheld with the TealTracker
To setup automatic syncing, select the following two options on both devices:
· Load changes on startup
· Save changes before exit
The first option runs a full sync whenever TealTracker is run, while the second option simply copies any changes made in the current session to the shared media.
TealPoint Pen-Free Navigation provides access to almost all programs screens and functions via keyboard or device 5-way rocker pad. Similar to the 5-way interface on the Treo 600, TICL pen-free navigation also adds similar functionality to older PalmOS handhelds with directional pads or devices with add-on keyboard peripherals.
With 5-way controls, a current button, checkbox, or text field control is highlighted in green or drawn bolded in monochrome handhelds. The current control is changed by presses of the directional pad, which moves the selection to a control in the general direction of the button press. The center “select” button will activate the highlighted control, pressing buttons, toggling checkboxes, or turn on or off the cursor in a text entry field.
On some devices, like the Treo600, the direction pad is mapped in the operating system to move the cursor in an active text field. When this is the case, the direction pad will move the cursor by default, but will change the active control selection once the cursor has reached the end of the text field and can move no further in that direction.
With an add-on keyboard, arrow keys replace the directional pad of a 5-way control. To select a control, the Enter key may be used, except when the text cursor is active in a multi-line text field. When this is true, the Enter key will enter a line break into the text field instead.
On screens without text entry fields or
other elements which accept keystroke input, buttons may also support an
accelerator key which may be pressed to simulate a press of the key. When this is the case, the letter is shown
underlined in the button.
Version 1.44 – October 4, 2010
· Added import menu option to load new data files from external card or USB volume
· Added new version for webOS
· Fixed summary reports to correctly calculate total hours by code
Version 1.43 – March 1, 2010
· Added support for selecting monthly pay period by entering 0-week pay period in preferences
Version 1.42 - May 7, 2009
· Added filtering of accounts in hidden categories in task editing
· Added menu shortcut for restarting last entry
· Fixed ability to edit accounts when categories are hidden
Version 1.42.03 - May 7, 2009 (Windows and Windows Mobile)
· Added option to manually specify arbitrary font scaling value (50-200%), display space permitting
· Added workaround for video display bug in HTC video drivers when closing windows
· Improved button sizes in key locations to be more "finger friendly" in full screen portrait mode
· Improved drawing speed by caching small sized font
· Improved display update speed
· Fixed date selectors to default to numeric format if system set to non-numeric
· Fixed support for running on devices running Windows Mobile 2003
· Fixed detection and opening of empty card-based folders
Version 1.37 - January 7, 2008
· Added new user-defined activity codes to task entries
· Added new support for switching between multiple identities with separate databases
· Added new category filter picklist to accounts screen
· Added new menu option to duplicate (copy) selected entry
· Added option when deleting account to remap log entries to new account
· Added visual indicator in history log for open events that span days
· Improved account creation to generate unique id numbers to prevent conflicts with accounts created on different synced devices
· Improved synchronization messages to be more instructive when no remote data is available
· Fixed crash navigating file directory with filename longer than 80 characters
· Fixed crash when synchronizing with no accounts
· Fixed synchronization from leaving duplicates of changed records
Version 1.32.00 - October 23, 2008
· Added preferences option to change tasks without confirmation dialogs
· Added support for synchronizing data between devices with SD card
· Added support for synchronizing data with new TealTracker Desktop for PC
· Added new option to set text size (Windows Mobile only)
· Added new option to disable click sounds (Windows Mobile only)
· Added new Windows Desktop PC version
· Fixed text cropping on active account button
· Fixed layout of Activity Change screen
· Fixed button layout to only show two columns of accounts on wider displays
· Fixed possible database corruption when purging records (Windows Mobile only)
Version 1.29 – August 22, 2008
· Fixed width of Accounts pick list on Reports option screen
Version 1.28 - May 20, 2008
· Added new text report types that optionally display hour totals in decimal (0.0) format
· Added workaround for bug in TX to re-enable full screen mode icon in landscape mode after system mistakenly disables it
Windows Mobile 1.26.07 - March 28, 2008
· Added Windows automatic installer program to replace previous CAB files
· Added support for high resolution on high density (VGA) Pocket PCs
· Added character preview support when entering text in multipress mode
· Improved text drawing routines for faster screen drawing
· Improved file dialogs to show Application Data and My Documents folders as separate volumes
· Fixed crash cycling past top of menus
· Fixed memory indicators on file dialogs to show correct value
· Fixed data files to be data compatible with PalmOS version of program
Version 1.26 – January 29, 2007
· First release of TealTracker for PocketPC and Windows Mobile for Smartphone
Version 1.26 – August 27, 2007
· Added ability to delete an account even if currently used by history entries
· Added category field to CSV and full reports
· Added new "0:00" button to zero duration screen
· Added progress bar updating when generating charts
· Added support for a second column of account buttons in landscape display modes
· Added support for additional account buttons when in full screen mode
· Fixed chart colors when graphing more than 10 items
· Fixed chart reports from overflowing (OVR) from invalid data points
· Fixed chuck overlock crash caused by bug in PalmOS 5.2
· Fixed corruption of account records resulting from naming an account with 32 letters
· Fixed legend popup in category graphs to show correct entries
· Fixed support for multichar currency symbols in reports
· Improved account button drawing to trim text of very long accounts
· Improved 'Cur' buttons in entry screens to default to 0:00 if current range is negative (set default time to midnight to force new entries to always start with a 0 range)
· Improved pie graphs to remove labels for empty pie slices
· Improved pie graphs to stagger labels to make more space when necessary
· Improved report generation dates, auto-updating fields previously set to 'today' and restoring other dates
· Improved report generation with arrow button to determine which field is affected by day/week range buttons
· Improved stacked bar chart caption labels to intelligently layout
· Improved task entry list to support double-clicking of entries to open them
Version 1.22 - April 25, 2007
· Fixed main screen to redraw properly after entering registration key (would leave image of previous window open in 1.21)
Version 1.21 – April 22, 2007
· Fixed intermittent crash exiting program due to bug in external ui code library in 1.20
Version 1.20 – April 13, 2007
· Fixed pie charts to draw properly on devices that do not support direct screen access (Z22)
· Fixed date charts to show proper date range for chosen data
Version 1.16 – February 28, 2007
· Increased maximum report size to 16k
· Fixed crash making pie chart with only one data point
Version 1.14 – June 23, 2005
· Fixed extra invalid entries from appearing in summary reports
Version 1.13 – June 14, 2005
· Added button to 'Log Entry' screens to add "quick list" notes from preselected list
· Added button to 'Log Entry' screens to calculate end time from a task duration
· Added reports to graph income and time by category
· Added reports to graph income and time as pie charts
· Fixed math calculation errors with very large numbers
· Fixed charting layout when graphing only one or two days entries
· Fixed compatibility with ancient PalmOS 3.5 and earlier devices
Version 1.10 - December 6, 2005
· Fixed bug causing wrong account button to be selected or highlighted when some categories are hidden
Version 1.00 – May 15, 2005
· Initial program release
TealTracker by TealPoint Software
©2005-2010 All Rights Reserved.
TealTracker for Mobile Devices
454 Las Gallinas Ave #318
San Rafael, CA 94903-3618
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please visit us at www.tealpoint.com, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registering allows you to use the program past the 30 day expiration period and turns off registration reminders.
Currently, you may register by snail mail or online with a credit card and a secured server from the store where you downloaded the software. For the first option, send the following information on a sheet of paper separate from your payment.
· Product Name
· E-Mail Address
· HotSync User ID (Palm Name Required for Passkey generation. It can be found on the main screen of the HotSync application on the handheld in the upper right corner (or as "Welcome ________" on very old PalmPilot devices).
· Check (drawn off a US Bank) or Money Order for ($19.95 US). No international checks or money orders please.
Products Visit us online for our complete
product line, including:
SHORTCIRCUIT ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softshrt.htm )
A new twist on gameplay fused from your all time action puzzle favorite games, connect falling conduit pieces into explosive loops in this frantic race against the clock.
SUDOKUADDICT ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softsudo.htm )
Sudoku Addict brings to your handheld the addictive worldwide puzzle craze that has displaced crossword puzzles in many newspapers in Great Britain and Japan.
TEALAGENT ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softagnt.htm )
Get news, movie times, stock quotes, driving directions, web pages and more without need for a wireless connection. TealAgent fetches and formats web-based content for offline viewing.
TEALALIAS ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softalia.htm )
Free up memory and make the most of external expansion cards. Placeholder 'Alias' shortcut files automatically find, load, and launch apps and data from external SD cards, increasing free main memory.
TEALAUTO ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softauto.htm )
Track and graph automobile mileage, service, and expenses with TealAuto, the complete log book for your car or any vehicle. Extensive customization options and unmatched in features and functionality.
TEALBACKUP ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softback.htm )
Backup your valuable data with TealBackup, supporting manual and automatic backups to SD/MMC/CF cards and Memory Stick, backups through HotSync, and optional compression and encryption.
TEALDESKTOP ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softdesk.htm )
Launch applications with TealDesktop, the themed replacement for the standard system launcher screen with tabs, multiple card folders, drag and drop, and more
TEALDIET ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softdiet.htm )
Shape up your life with TealDiet, the diet, exercise, and personal tracking application for mobile devices. Lose weight, build more muscle, and live healthier with TealDiet.
TEALDOC ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softdoc.htm )
Read, edit, and browse documents, Doc files, eBooks and text files with TealDoc, the enhanced doc reader. Extensive display and customization options; TealDoc is unmatched in features and usability.
TEALECHO ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softecho.htm )
Improve your Graffiti text input speed and accuracy, seeing what you write with TealEcho digital "ink". No more writing blind!
TEALGLANCE ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softglnc.htm )
See the time, date, upcoming appointments and todo items at power-up with TealGlance. The TealGlance pop-up utility and key guard comes up when you power up, letting you see your day "at a glance."
TEALINFO ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softinfo.htm )
Lookup postal rates, area codes, tip tables, schedules, airports, and info from hundreds of free TealInfo databases. Create you own mini-apps; a handheld reference library.
TEALLAUNCH ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softlnch.htm )
Launch applications instantly with the TealLaunch pop-up launcher and button/stroke-mapping utility. Map applications to button presses and pen swipes so you can get to your apps quickly.
TEALLOCK ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softlock.htm )
Secure and protect your handheld with TealLock, the automatic locking program with encryption and card support. TealLock has unmatched features and customization options for personal or corporate use.
TEALMAGNIFY ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softlens.htm )
Save your eyesight with TealMagnify, an ever-ready magnifying glass that works with most any program. TealMagnify lets you enlarge the screen for those times the text is too small to read.
TEALMASTER ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softmstr.htm )
Replace Hackmaster with TealMaster, the supercharged 100%-compatible system extensions manager. TealMaster adds enhanced stability, configuration and diagnostic features and PalmOS 5.0 hack emulation.
TEALMEAL ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softmeal.htm )
Save and recall your favorite restaurants with TealMeal, the personal restaurant database. With TealMeal's handy sorting and selection options, never ask "where to eat" again.
TEALMEMBRAIN ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softmemb.htm )
Stop crashes and monitor your memory use with TealMemBrain, the application stack stabilizer. TealMemBrain boosts your stack space on OS3 and OS4 handhelds, eliminating causes of system instability.
TEALMOVER ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softmovr.htm )
Beam, delete, rename, and copy files with TealMover, the file management utility for SD/CF/MS cards. TealMover lets you see, move, modify, hex edit, and delete individual files.
TEALMOVIE ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softmovi.htm )
Play and convert high-quality video and synchronized sound with the TealMovie multimedia system. TealMovie includes a handheld audio/movie player and a Windows AVI/MPEG/Quicktime converter program.
TEALNOTES ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softnote.htm )
Insert freehand graphics anywhere with TealNotes "sticky notes" for Palm OS. TealNotes can be inserted into memos, to-do lists, address book entries--almost anywhere you currently have editable text.
TEALPAINT ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softpnt.htm )
Paint, sketch, or draw with TealPaint, the all-in-one mobile graphics paint program and photo editor. Highlights include 25 tools, 32 patterns, 49 brushes, zoom, layers, undo, & JPEG/GIF/BMP support.
TEALPHONE ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softphon.htm )
Supercharge the address book with TealPhone, the contacts replacement with superior interface and options. Highlights include enhanced display, search, phone-dialing, groups, and linking.
TEALPRINT ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softprnt.htm )
Print text and graphics to IR, serial, and Windows printers with TealPrint. With numerous connection options, TealPrint, is the all-in-one text and graphic printing solution.
TEALSAFE ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softsafe.htm )
Store your passwords, credit cards, PIN numbers, and bank accounts in the TealSafe data wallet. With maximum security and encryption, TealSafe is a must for features and security.
TEALSCAN ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softscan.htm )
Keep your PDA or Smartphone healthy, clean, and fast with TealScan, the system maintenance utility. Use TealScan to fix crashes, find updates, and keep your device running smoothly and efficiently.
TEALSCRIPT ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softscrp.htm )
TealScript adds Graffiti text input to Treo and Centro smart phones. For devices that already support Graffiti, TealScript adds a trainable system that supports both multi-stroke and Graffiti-1.
TEALTRACKER ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softtrac.htm )
Track time and expenses with a fast, easy to use interface that requires minimal effort. Generate reports and export data to a spreadsheet. TealTracker is your personal time clock.
TEALTOOLS ( http://www.tealpoint.com/softtool.htm )
Improve productivity with TealTools pop-up Palm Desk Accessories. TealTools includes a popup calculator, clock/stopwatch, preferences panel, editing panel, memopad, and a file/backup manager.
We at TealPoint Software are committed to providing quality, easy-to-use software. However, this product is provided without warranty and the user accepts full responsibility for any damages, consequential or otherwise, resulting from its use.
This archive is freely redistributable, provided it is made available only in its complete, unmodified form with no additional files and for noncommercial purposes only. Any other use must have prior written authorization from TealPoint Software.
Unauthorized commercial use includes, but is not limited to:
§ A product for sale.
§ Accompanying a product for sale.
§ Accompanying a magazine, book or other publication for sale.
§ Distribution with "Media", "Copying" or other incidental costs.
§ Available for download with access or download fees.
This program may be used on a trial basis for 30 days. The program will continue to function afterwards. However, if after this time you wish to continue using it, please register with us for the nominal fee listed in the program.
CUSTOMER LICENSE AGREEMENT
YOU ARE ABOUT TO DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, OPEN OR USE PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE OWNED BY TEALPOINT SOFTWARE, INC. CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS END USER LICENSE BEFORE DOING SO, AND CLICK BELOW THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS.
1. License. You are authorized to use the Software Product owned and developed by TealPoint Software, Inc. on a single hand-held computing device on a trial basis for thirty (30) days. If after 30 days you wish to continue using it, you are required to register with TealPoint and pay the specified fee. This license is not exclusive and may not be transferred. You may make one copy of the Software for back-up and archival purposes only.
2. Ownership. You acknowledge that the Software Product is the exclusive property of TealPoint Software, Inc, which owns all copyright, trade secret, patent and other proprietary rights in the Software Product.
3. Restrictions. You may NOT: (a) decompile or reverse engineer the Software Product; (b) copy (except as provided in 1 above) sell, distribute or commercially exploit the Software product; or (c) transfer, assign or sublicense this license.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability. TEALPOINT MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR FUNCTIONING OF THE LICENSED SOFTWARE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ALL OF WHICH TEALPOINT DISCLAIMS. ALL LIABILITY IS DISCLAIMED AND TEALPOINT ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE LICENSED SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF.
5. Termination. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by destroying your copy(ies) of the Software Product. The Agreement will also terminate if you do not comply with any of its terms and conditions, at which time you are required to destroy your copy(ies) of the Software Product and cease all use.
6. Applicable Law. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California.